Friday, April 13, 2007

Finally Settling In...

Week of 9 April
Just enjoyed my first long Easter Weekend in Melbourne and surprisingly, it went passed real well without any degree of "boredom"!
My Sea Shipment finally got delivered on 10 April, 2007. About 45 days after they were loaded to the container from my home in Singapore! The days after that were just horrible... having only 5 hours of sleep for the next 3 days... rushing to unpack (59 boxes) before my brother's arrival. Gosh, I believe I had never been so efficient in my unpacking! Setting up the Sound Systems, Kitchen, Bedrooms and etc... was stuck in the apartment for more than 36 hours until I head out for my gym session. It was a much welcome break despite my initial reluctance.
Another 9 more hours of unpacking before finally setting out to fetch my bro and sis-in-law, arriving on the the early morning flight.
It was really nice finally seeing members of my family after more than a month in Melbourne , too much to talk, too much to do... in a place I can finally call HOME in Melbourne, filled with all the furnitures I chose and all my junks from Singapore.

No comments: