Thursday, November 30, 2006


Aikido Journey Updates

Time flies, another year passed and I've joined Aikido for about 22 months! Wow.. and currently 3rd kyu (brown-gold), it has been a real journey.
All good things have to come to an end, and just like the Budha's teaching, "Nothing is permenant", guess I have to agree. Whether u like it or not, all things have to come to an end, including the happy times I have with Zhen Qi Shu...all will end on 28 Feb 2007 when I leave Singapore for Melbourne.
As a matter of fact, much has changed since September 2005, some for the better, some for worst.
We celebrated sensei's birthday on 5 September; ZQS' 4th Anniversary on 9 September and was on a trip to Port Dickson from 16 to 18 September (photo attached). All in all, we had fun and I absolutely enjoyed those times with Sensei and the group...guess, it wouldn't be the same next year!

No comments: